The Pinzgauer is ideal for use in the mountains. For mountain rescue, we have prepared and revitalized their emergency vehicle – a Pinzgauer 716K P93.
- Complete preparation incl. Soda rays
- Body and chassis completely overhauled
- Bodywork primed inside and outside, filled and painted
- Roof beams rebuilt on customer request
- Vehicle electrical repaired
- Documentation of all work on the basis of specifications
Data on the vehicle
- Pinzgauer 716K P93
- All-wheel drive
- Diesel engine
- Year of construction 2000
- Manual transmission, displacement: 2. 383 ccm / 83KW (113hp)
- mileage according to speedometer: 65. 800
Our services on the base vehicle
- Body lifted from chassis
- Bodywork and components soda ray
- Repaired rust damage
- Lacquer construction: primed, filled and top coat applied according to customer's regulations
- Drive train completely disassembled, found and repaired
- Body mounted on chassis
- Test drive, function and leakage control
- Acceptance of the vehicle together with customers on the basis of the specifications
- Construction LED – main headlights, fog lights, tail lights
- DEFA engine preheating
We thank you for the great order and wish the mountain rescue team every success in the upcoming missions.
Thank you for your efforts to rescue people in mountain hardship.
In our S-TEC workshop in Graz and Albersdorf, we have already repaired and reworked many Puch Pinzgauer or Puch Gs so that they are ready for use when it matters.
In addition to all repairs in our workshops, we also offer the original spare parts for Puch Pinzgauer and Puch G.
Original spare parts for Puch Pinzgauer petrol 710-712 or Turbo D 716-718 and Puch G class 460/461
- Exhaust systems
- Interchangeable gearboxes
- Front/rear axles
- Braking systems
- Heating & Ventilation
- Special superstructures
- . . .
General overhaul of engines, transmissions, axles at a good price-performance ratio
Workshop Spare parts
Hubert Rumpl Hannes Bloder
Manager Service Center & Used cars Coordinator Produkt Management
Mobile: +43 664 80444 1525 Mobile: +43 664 80444 3744